Coopex Residual Insecticide
Coopex Residual Insecticide (25g) is a water dispersible powder, which is mixed with water to prepare a residual insecticide spray for controlling a wide range of household insect pests including bed bugs, both indoors and outdoors. It can be used in commercial buildings such as bakeries, hotels and restaurants, as well as around farm buildings, poultry houses and stables.
Coopex Residual Insecticide can be used in Hand Sprayers, Knapsack Sprayers, Backpack Sprayers, Garden Sparyers & Pressure Sprayers.
Effective against a wide range of pests. For the control of:
- carpet beetles
- clothes moths
- biting flies
- hide beetles
- seed harvesting ants
- Water dispersible powder, residual spray for the control of various insect pests including bed bugs
- Least hazardous of all commercially available residual insecticides
- Clean, odourless, non-irritant and non-staining
- Sustained residual activity
- Low mammalian toxicity
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Can be used in a variety of situations.
- Provides up to 4 months bed bug control.
- Flexible mixing rates depending on degree of infestation.
- Specialist use for hide beetle and in some states, seed harvesting ants.
- AQIS approved (for non-product areas) in export meat works.
Active Ingredient: 250 g/kg permethrin 25:75